Stainless steel can be used in a variety of patterns. The advantages of making stainless steel plates with textured or textured surfaces are as follows:
1) Reduce the “oil can” of metal roofing materials. This term is used to describe the surface of bright materials that are not smooth from an optical point of view. For example: a large-area decorative board, even after stretching straightening or stretching straightening, it is difficult to make the surface completely flat, so the metal roofing material will shrink.
2) The mesh pattern can reduce the glare under the sun.
3) If the tread plate has slight scratches and small area indentations, it is not very obvious.
4) Increase the strength of the steel plate.
5) Provides options for architects. Patented patterns include cloth (used in Ed Tower in London), mosaics, pearls and leather. Wave and linear patterns can also be used. The patterned surface is especially suitable for interior decoration, such as elevator panels, counters, panels, entrances, etc.
When applying externally, it should be considered that stainless steel can wash the surface by rain and artificially, so as to avoid the dead spots of dust and air impurities that are easy to accumulate, so as to avoid corrosion and affect the appearance.
Surface treatment：Surface treatment is one of the most common surface treatments. Use nylon abrasive belt or brush to polish the surface of polished or bright annealed steel plate.