Stainless steel wire rope is composed of steel wire, rope core, and lubricating grease. Also, it is used for lifting, pulling, tensioning, and bearing in material handling machinery. In addition, stainless steel wire rope has high strength, is light deadweight, has stable operation, is not easy to break suddenly, and works reliably.
Jianglin focuses on stainless steel manufacture and supply. Real-time ready stock and fast delivery are our basic service guarantees.
Firstly, by material
1. Carbon steel wire rope is twisted from carbon structural steel wire.
2. Stainless steel wire rope is made of stainless steel wire.
Secondly, according to the surface condition
1. Phosphate-coated steel wire rope (Chinese patent), abbreviated as phosphating steel wire rope
2. Galvanized steel wire rope
3. Plastic-coated steel wire rope
4. Smooth steel wire rope
The diameter range of the wire rope is 0.15 mm-190 mm, and then the nominal diameter of the wire rope is expressed by “D”.
1. The wire rope can transmit a long-distance load.
2. Large bearing safety factor.
3. Lightweight, easier to carry and transport.
4. Be able to bear multiple loads and variable loads.
5. It has high tensile strength, fatigue strength, and then impact toughness.
6. Good wear resistance, shock resistance, and then operation stability under high-speed working conditions.
7. It has good corrosion resistance and also can work normally in the harsh environment of various harmful media.
8. Good softness, suitable for both traction and pulling.
Property of Stainless Steel Wire Rope
|Parameter Table of Stainless Steel Wire Rope|
|Stainless steel wire is classified according to structure||Diameter/mm||Reference Weight (KG/100M)||Meters per kg/M||Reasonable weighing/KG|
|Structure description：||The thicker the wire rope, the higher the hardness; For steel wire ropes of the same thickness, the more steel wires, the softer|