High-temperature corrosion-resistant alloy refers to a kind of metal material with nickel, paste, or cobalt as the matrix, which can withstand complex and harsh mechanical stress under high-temperature environments and also has good surface stability.
High-temperature corrosion-resistant alloys generally have high room temperature and high-temperature strength, good oxidation and thermal corrosion resistance, excellent creep and fatigue resistance, and good structural stability.
features of alloy 600:
1. Good corrosion resistance to reduction, oxidation, also and nitriding medium
2. Good stress corrosion cracking resistance at room temperature and high temperature
3. Good corrosion resistance in order to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride gas
4. Good mechanical properties under fog, room temperature, and high temperature
5. Good creep resistance and fracture strength, are also recommended for a working environment above 700″C.
Scope of application：
1. Thermocouple bushing in an erosive atmosphere
2. Vinyl chloride monomer production: resistance to chlorine hydrogen chloride, oxidation, also and carbonation corrosion
3. Uranium oxidation conversion to hexafluoride: because of resistance to hydrogen fluoride corrosion
5. The field of production and use of corrosive alkali metals, especially in environments where sulfides are used
6. Titanium dioxide prepared by chlorine gas
7. Production of organic or inorganic chlorides and fluorides
8. Nuclear reactors
9. Curved neck flask and components in heat treatment furnace, especially in carbonization and nitriding atmosphere
applications of alloy 600:
1. Petroleum chemical industry
2. A nuclear reactor
3. Jet engine parts
4. Aeronautics and astronautics
5. Ship manufacturing
|Product Name||Nickel Alloy Plate/Sheet|
|Material||Cr20ni80 Ni600 GH600 C276 or your demands|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN|
|Thickness||0.15mm–3mm or customized|
|Width||600mm–2000mm or customized|
|Surface Structure||2B,BA,HL,BK,NO.1,NO.4,8K etc|
|Country of origin||China|
|Delivery time||10-15 days after your deposit, or according the quantity|
|EN-DIN standard steel grade||1.413,1.4318,1.4307,1.4306,1.4311,1.4301,1.4948,1.4303,1.4541,1.4878,1.4404,1.4435,1.4401|
|EN-standard steel grade||X10CrNi18-8,X2CrNiN18-7,X2CrNi18-9,X2CrNi19-11,X2CrNin18-10,X5CrNi18-10,X2CrNi18-9,X5CrNi18-10,X6CrNi18-11,X5CrNi18 12,X6CrNi18-11 etc|
|ASTM/AISI standard steel grade||301,301LN,304L,304LN,304,304H,305,321,321H,316L,316 etc|
|GB-standard steel grade||00Cr18NI9,06Cr19Ni10(GB/T3280-2007),0Cr18Ni11Ti,00Cr17Ni14Mo etc|
PVC film is one of the most important factor when purchasing stainless steel material. Basically, 3 types of PVC films are typically applied.
PE50/PE80 black and white film
This is the most widely used film, the thickness normally ranges from 50 micron to 80 microns. There will not be any special function except protection.,
Laser Film(Novacel 4228)
Laser cutting is often applied as a downstream processing. Laser film is a film that can undertake high temperature. If clients apply the wrong pvc, after laser cutting, the pvc will be wrinkled and sticky to the surface.
There are normally 2 types of blue transparent film, one is the for deep drawing, another one is normal protection film.
Stainless Steel sheet/Plates Packing and Loading Solution
The edge part should be clean and slit, no residues left.
Back side kraft paper
To make sure there is less moisture going into the pallet, water proof kraft paper should be applied.
Standard sheet package
A layer of wooden plate will be put on the top of the pallet. And 3*2 steel strip will be applied.
Block and bundles
Wooden blocks and bundles will apply on the loading of the pallets.
If there are too many pallet in one column，the top part also need be strengthened.
Wooden box package
For stainless steel mirror sheet, we can also apply wooden box.
Normally, different mills will apply 3 types tolerance, like 1.0mm, there will be 0.91-0.92mm/0.94-0.96mm/ 0.98-1.01mm. 3 stages to apply for different application.
Width tolerance mainly depends on the slitting and cutting machine. We use Taiwan and Italy machinery, which can guarantee +/-0.05 to +/-0.1mm
Diagonal Tolerance is a key factor to show whether the cut is correct or not. The normal tolerance is +/-2mm。