Stainless steel with its excellent corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties and processing properties and good welding properties, become widely used engineering materials. At the same time, through different polishing processing methods, can make a variety of stainless steel plate, pipe, bar, profile surface with different levels of surface finish, greatly improve the appearance of stainless steel, so that it achieves aesthetic effect, increase the attraction to consumers, give people to enjoy the United States. In daily production and life, have been widely used. If stainless steel chemical pipeline, stainless steel container, stainless steel flagpole, stainless steel door window against theft, stainless steel stair armrest, stainless steel bucket, stainless steel door touch bead, stainless steel kitchen utensils.
A, the polishing of stainless steel plate
1. Stainless steel plate (finished steel plate)
Stainless steel plate polishing, useful abrasive sand, sand belt and yarn abrasive material polishing methods. Different or combined polishing methods can be selected according to different applications.
(1) The surface of stainless steel is a semi-polished surface after polishing the cold rolled stainless steel plain plate with the particle size of 100~120 stipulated in GB2477. The Ra value of surface roughness is 0.4~1.5μm. Suitable for use as building materials, kitchen utensils and for further finishing after manufacture.
(2) After polishing the cold rolled stainless steel plain plate with sand belt of 150~180 size as specified in GB2477, the surface of stainless steel is a fine polished surface with brighter surface, and the surface roughness Ra value is 0.2~1.5μm. Widely used in restaurant kitchen equipment, medical equipment, container front, and suitable for building surface and building curtain wall edge decoration. This finely polished surface, which does not easily leave fingerprints, is also suitable for stainless steel doors. This kind of surface has the mirror-like reflection effect and has the special performance of reflecting various light sources. Due to the use of belt polishing, no matter what the shape of the light source, the reflection is bright straight line. Regardless of the position of the stainless steel plate and the Angle of incident, this bright line is always perpendicular to the polishing direction. Depending on the direction in which the steel plate is installed, it may appear as a horizontal bright line on the building or as a vertical bright line. If the bright line is horizontal, it indicates that the polished surface of the steel plate is vertical. In this way of use, the steel plate surface is not easy to accumulate dust, but also easy to wash, which is very important for the maintenance of high-rise buildings.
(3) The surface obtained by polishing the cold rolled stainless steel plain plate with the sand belt with the particle size of 240 stipulated in GB2477 is equivalent to the surface of 240 standard in Japan. Suitable for kitchen utensils.
(4) with the granularity of the stipulated in the GB2477 W63, abrasive materials for 150 ~ 180, the abrasive belt polishing after cold rolled stainless steel plate, which further polishing finishing, stainless steel surface has good metal luster, soft surface, the reflective weak and do not reflect the image, is very suitable for molding production building curtain wall and building, also widely used for kitchen utensils.
(5) The stainless steel plate is polished with W50 abrasive material with high reflectivity. It is equivalent to the surface obtained by fine polishing with rotary polishing wheel 600 in US standard. Mainly used in buildings and decorations.
Many stainless steel plate vendors, in order to reduce costs, better service customers, buy stainless steel plate polishing equipment. Some vendors from stainless steel plate manufacturers to buy tons of stainless steel plate, on the equipment using yarn grinding materials for stainless steel plate floating dry grinding or/and wet grinding polishing, because the operator does not understand abrasive abrasive tools, often can not reach the ideal effect of polishing.