Stainless steel countertops are only a part of stainless steel cabinets. Stainless steel countertops are very avant-garde in appearance, and they are not easy to be dirty. Even if they are stained with oil, they are easy to clean, and they are shiny and new after many days of use. The feeling of hot smoky anxiety. However, stainless steel cabinets and stainless steel countertops are still pure shortcomings. Only by understanding the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel countertops in detail can we make the most appropriate choice when purchasing cabinets.
Advantages of stainless steel cabinet countertops
1. The stainless steel cabinet countertop and the stainless steel cabinet are integrated and will never crack;
2. An environmentally friendly material of stainless steel, it is not synthesized from chemical materials, nor does it have the slight radiation of natural granite;
3. The stainless steel cabinet countertop is also integrated with the basin and baffle, which makes the cabinet give a very strong overall sense, and there are no interesting gaps on the entire stainless steel countertop;
4. Stainless steel cabinets, including countertops, are made of stainless steel, which is absolutely fireproof and has good high temperature resistance;
5. The stainless steel kitchen countertop is impermeable and has zero water absorption, so the oil droplets or other stains on the countertop can be wiped clean;
6. Stainless steel countertops have strong hardness and good impact resistance. At most, they can only be dented on the countertops, but will not break;
7. The stainless steel cabinet countertops are easy to clean, used for a long time, and will last forever;
8. The stainless steel cabinet countertop solves the disadvantage of discoloration of other countertops, and it will not change color even if it is used for a long time.
Disadvantages of stainless steel cabinet countertops
1. Stainless steel is also a kind of metal after all, so it gives people a feeling of cold metal in appearance;
3. The corners and joints of stainless steel kitchen countertops also lack of effective treatment methods;
4. Once the stainless steel cabinet countertop is scratched by a sharp tool, it will leave irreparable traces;
5. Stainless steel countertops are prone to oxidation;